Arrow Lakes Alliance Church
What to Expect
- How long is the service? Our services are running from 10:00am until about 11:15 am.
- What’s the service like? Our service is designed to bring Glory to God, and we use all kinds of different elements toward that end. We believe the Bible is God's word, so we read quite a bit of scripture, we sing praises to God using a mix of hymns and contemporary worship songs, we dig into the scriptures during the message and spend time in prayer throughout. Overall, the service is mostly modern and casual, with a high regard for the Lord and His word.
- What about kids? We love kids at ALAC! On the first Sunday of each month we have a family service with songs and a message that are designed to connect with kids. On the other 3 Sundays, the children ages 3 - grade 5 are dismissed to an age appropriate lesson in our children's church! As parents, be sure to sign your kids out after the service. We also have a nursery available for you take your little ones if they need some space.
- How do people normally dress? We want you to feel comfortable joining us to worship God, so whatever that looks like for you is welcome. Most of the time you will see people dressed casually, with jeans and a collared shirt the most common for men and slacks or jeans for ladies.
- Am I expected to give money? Not at all - we collect an offering that goes to the expenses of the church and pays for our many ministries, but this offering generally comes from members of the church who give out of a thankful and generous heart as part of their worship to God. As a visitor, please do not feel obligated to give.
- I've never been to church, will someone be there to explain things to me? Absolutely, when you arrive simply tell our greeters that it is your first time here and they will connect someone with you to sit with you and answer any questions you may have. We were all new here once, so we know it can be daunting, but we are here to help you worship and meet the one true God.
Have some Questions about God and Faith?
We all have questions, and sometimes it can be hard to find straight answers. Please contact us and Pastor Steve will be happy to chat or message about whatever is on your mind!I have a Question